Sunday, November 15, 2009

Singing tips?...?

I want to be able to sing...I'm not sure if I have a good voice or not, but I don't like it. I want to be able tp sing these songs:


1000 Miles by Blake Lewis


Potential Breakup Song by Aly%26amp;AJ


When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne


End of the World by Blake Lewis


Here's my Hello by Blake Lewis





I'm not sure if my parents will let me take classes so can you give me tips on singing? I'm planning on performing at Talent Shows and other things...


How do I advance in voice without taking classes?

Singing tips?...?
I have origanlly had a good voice so I have never had to have lessons. All you need is Demonstration and regular CDs and find some good singing exercises. I never use them but I sing almost every day. Just take your time. Find some scales to use. Read a few books about singing. This isn't a hobby though. If you want to do this, you really have to sitck with it. These songs are good to sing. When You're Gone is a little bit harder to do though. I wouldn't start on that song. Really though, just practice and take time. From a knowable singer, this is great advice. Taking classes is a waste of time. Listen to my advice, and you will be fine!

Broken Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment